Monday, July 20, 2015

Day #11 Journal Thurs July 16th, 2015

-In photography class, I took many interesting pictures outside. Perspective pictures, close up pictures of trees, plants, the sky, and even a picture of a dog. I'm troubled in this class by the fact that I really haven't been getting much of anything done. I have three weeks of lectures to watch, but I didn't get to watch any of them because I'd brought no technology and no headphones to at least watch them in the library. I hope I will be able to complete them soon though.

-In EDU class, I was very relieved to find out that I didn't have to write an essay after all, because I hadn't finished mine. But instead I had to make an outline/storyboard for my group's PSA video. Though, I'm not quite sure how it'll turn out because one person already left from camp and can no longer be in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment