Monday, July 20, 2015

Day #10 Journal Wed, July 15, 2015

-In world of music class today, me and three other students got to drum the hardest part of the song we played.

-In Creativity and the Art of Acting class, we played a game to thoroughly learn and be more aware of the space going on around us.

-In EDU Speech class, I presented my demonstration speech on How to Draw a Cartoon Bunny Rabbit. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be and turned out to present much better than I did before. The only think I still have to be aware of is my speaking too quietly.

-Turkish went well, but earlier I'd been very upset because I'd accidentally broken the teacup I was supposed to use in a video or Turkish class!  But I later found out that it wasn't very valuable and that I could've bought a new one. Also in Turkish we wrote a list of over 30 vocab words in Turkish. I was nervous that we had to remember them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment