Friday, July 10, 2015

Day #5 Journal Fri, July 10, 2015

In my communications class I had to make a speech today. I actually wasn't nervous for my speech, but only thing I really needed to improve was how quietly I was speaking and that I could've made a better introduction. This is something I want to keep in mind, so that the next time I have a speech, I will talk louder and refine my introduction.

In my Japanese class, I made a power point presentation about different things in Japan such as recent fashion trends, foods, and music. I did well but I had the same problem about speaking too quietly. I will definitely keep in mind to be much louder next time.

In that same class, I also got to make my own sushi. In a seaweed wrap I put crab, rice, avocados, tuna and salmon. A lot of fish! Later, we then watched a Japanese movie, My Neighbor Totoro. It was very entertaining, cute and funny to watch.

Later today, I got to go to the Legends baseball game. The bad news is that we stayed there for three hours only to find that it was a rainout. But the good news is that we got to see beautiful fireworks light up the sky. While I was there I entertained myself by dancing to the music they played and still had fun.

Some sushi fun:
[eating sushi]

No comments:

Post a Comment