Monday, July 20, 2015

Day #14 Journal Sun, July 19th, 2015

Though I'd woken up at 7am yesterday, today I decided to wake up at 9am because I wanted to sleep a little longer. I would've slept even later than that, but my Mom, Aunt Sharon, and my cousin Sarah were coming to visit me and my sister. We'd been expecting them to arrive here around 11:30 but it wasn't until around 12:15 when they were here. A little sad that we now had about an hour less than intended, I was still happy they came here anyway. It was awhile before we picked a restaurant, but we finally decided on going to O' Charley's. There, I ordered so much food that I had plenty leftover that I ate later.

After that, we barely made it back to Woodlen Glenn in time for the Olympic games. I was very nervous at the time because I knew that I was representing my team for the hula-hoop competition and that there was going to be some tension between me and my sister because we're equally matched. But at the end, I ended up with 2nd, while my sister had 3rd.

As for the final results, my team--the Blue Team--was in first place, that is, until the final event, which the Green Team--my sister's team--won because the last event was worth triple points!
I don't really mind though.....as long as I got to personally beat my sister at something! >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment