Thursday, July 9, 2015

Day #4 Journal Thurs., July 9, 2015


Today I got to start two more new classes: photography and Communications EDU. So far in my photography class, I haven'g gotten to do anything yet, but we went over some basic words related to photography such as focal point, contrast, zoom, shutter. I also know that eventually I will be learning certain photography techniques that will enhance a photo without us having to use any photo manipulation apps or special effects.

In my communications EDU class, we familiarized ourselves with the "4 Cs" : communication, critical thinking, creativity, and collaboration. These "Cs" will help us to work in a group effectively.

Finally, today I also had my Japanese Language and Culture class where I practice calligraphy in Japanese. I turned out to be much better at it than I thought I would.

In Japanese class doing calligraphy:
[download][Me doing Calligraphy]

No comments:

Post a Comment