Monday, July 20, 2015

Day #13 journal Sat, July 18th, 2015

This morning I woke up at 7am, despite being allowed to sleep until 11:30pm and hardly anyone was awake. With that, I just decided to get my laundry done early before everyone wanted to do theirs all at once. Eventually, a few other students woke up, so we decided to go to breakfast. Later, I had so much time on my hands that I borrowed someone's laptop and watched videos. But now I feel so dumb for wasting my time when I could've been using it do work. But at the time I thought I was done with everything.

Later that night, we had a dance party. It was the most fun I'd had in a long time! With my friends, I danced wildly to about every song until the very end of the party, which--to my surprise--had gotten to be extended to 11:30 because everyone was having so much fun. It was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment