Monday, July 20, 2015

Day #12 Journal Fri, July 17th, 2015

-TGIF! Since it's Friday, it is my last day of Turkish class. So today we took our final test and I was surprised to know that I remembered more vocab words than I thought I would. During our final day, we also made a Skype call with one of Fahti's--my Turkish instructor---friends, so that we could learn firsthand from another person about Turkey and its culture.
One bad thing that happened was that our tea video had gotten deleted the morning after we finished it due to the wi-fi messing up in our dorm building! So we have to start it over again...

-In World of Music class, we played the drums outside.

-In the Art of Acting, we observed people and saw how they moved and what part of their body they "lead with" to see if we can discern what it means and what kind of person they may be. Then we drew a picture of them, really emphasizing how they lead themselves.

-In EDU speech I am writing a rough draft for my final speech



No comments:

Post a Comment