Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day #15 Journal Monday, July 20th, 2015

With my final week at UK Summer Academy, I just began my video production class. So far we didn't do much except learning a little about video editing software and how to use it. There really wasn't much to do, so the class ended about an hour and a half early so we went back to our dorms.

In Communications speech class, I was stressed out because it was just yesterday that I discovered I was working on  my outline wrong the whole time, so I had to start over and ended up being one of the few that were behind on submitting the outline. But later that day most of my stress was gone because I got to finish almost all of my work, including my tea video.

In the art of acting, we given "boring" scripts to change and modify so that it was turned into a story and made interesting.

I sure hope I can manage to successfully complete all of my projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment