Thursday, July 9, 2015

Day #3 Journal Wed., July 8, 2015

Today I was very happy to get to go to my first classes. My classes included communications, Japanese Culture and Language, World Music, and Art of Acting.

For my Japanese class, I went on a very interesting tour to learn about Toyota--which happens to be a Japanese company--and how they make their cars. While I was there, I learned a few Japanese words. In my communications class, I learned that communication is not only verbal, but it can also be seen in eye-contact and body language. In my World Music class, I learned how to play a complicated, yet fun song to play on a drum. And finally, in my Art of Acting class, we played games to learn about acting techniques. The games were awkward to play at first, but they they quickly became fun and interesting.

Later when classes were over, I got to bond with other campers during game night. I had a blast playing games and learning about other people. I was also glad to have plenty of leisure time to rest and to finish work from classes.

Me working on project in communications class:

No comments:

Post a Comment